- This event has passed.
Threat Hunting Workshop with CrowdStike
December 10, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Full Day Workshop – Advanced Threat Hunting Register now for an intense adversary threat hunting program; learn the latest advanced adversary techniques and tradecraft.
You will advance your threat hunting skills and methods and take your organization’s ability to detect and hunt to the next level. Whether you are a SOC manager or a seasoned threat analyst, you will leave with an understanding of how top organizations are using threat hunting to proactively identify more threats, sooner, and you will return to your office armed with ideas for building and maturing your own threat hunting program.
- 9:30-10:00AM: Registration
- 10:00-10:15AM: Welcome – Why we chose CrowdStrike – Richland 2
- 10:15-11:00AM: Threat Hunting Mindset
- 11:00-12:00PM: Operationalizing Threat Hunting
- 12:00-12:45PM: Break and Working Lunch – Forescout Integration
- 12:45-3:00pm: Hand on Workshop
- 3:00-4:00PM: Happy Hour – Sponsored by Dell, SHI, ICM, and DNS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
If you manage a security operations center; are a security analyst or incident responder; or threat hunter this immersive and interactive seminar will help you build a more mature proactive hunting program, and identify unknown, undetected threats before they become a mega-breach. *We offer 3 hours of CPE Credits for the Threat Hunting Workshop.