CMMC Assessment: Sneak Peek at the Final Exam
April 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
CMMC requirements are beginning to appear in DoD contracts now and will be a mandatory requirement in all DoD contracts by FY26. The time to prepare is now to attain “Maturity” in CMMC. Join our panel of registered practitioners and C3PAO experts, as they share their first-hand experiences in preparing for their own organizations’ CMMC requirements, and therefore preparing for the CMMC assessment to help you pass the final CMMC exam without cramming.
- Priority Checklist: What to do Now and by When
- Financial and Logistical Considerations
- Business case for CMMC for your management
Ensure you are ready to ace the CMMC test. Register today.
- Don Maclean, Chief Cyber Security Technologist for DLT, Registered CMMC Practitioner, CISSP, Forrester ZTX Strategist
- Stuart Itkin, Vice President CMMC and FedRAMP Assurance, Coalfire Federal, a CMMC C3PAO and RPO
- Brian Hajost, CEO & President for SteelCloud, Registered CMMC Practitioner